Terms & Conditions
- By accessing, reading, quoting, linking or using any of the material on this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are not protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
- Every word on The Website is solely the views of the contributors.
- The content of The website is solely the opinion of the contributor(s) and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- The Blog, and the contributor(s) are not responsible for language translations or interpretations, nor poor grammar or punctuation. If any information on The Blog is considered sensitive or harmful please contact The website owner, Baibhav Kumar to have it altered or removed at: 7991109093 or email@example.com.
- The Blog and the contributor(s) may receive some form of compensation (payment, affiliate advertising, gifts-in-kind, a friendly smile, etc...), however, all content is the opinion of the contributor(s) and will not be biased by such compensation.
- The topics discussed, viewpoints expressed or the citation of other documents or websites should not be in any way considered an endorsement. This website does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content of any links.
- The Blog, and the contributor(s) are not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- The Blog, and it's contributor(s) should not be considered experts and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information. These articles are not definitive sources of information, and may be out of date. The reader accepts any risk involved in the use of any of the information contain in this website.
- The Blog and contributor(s) are not responsible, nor will be held liable for anything anyone says on The Blog or comment section. The Blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- The content on The Blog are the sole property of The Blog and The Blog owner, Baibhav Kumar. Short quotations for the purpose of criticism, commentary or news reporting are allowed, any other use of the content is prohibited without the written consent of The Blog owner, Baibhav Kumar. Failing to do so may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image. All rights reserved.
- The images on The Blog are the sole property of The Blog and The Blog owner, Baibhav Kumar, unless otherwise stated. Image usage (including hotlinking) without written consent of the The Blog owner, Baibhav Kumar, is strictly prohibited. Failing to do so may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image.